Monday, November 21, 2011

BOYCOTT BLACK FRIDAY: Join us @ Occupy L.A. for an Interfaith Celebration of Hope and Abundance

“BOYCOTT BLACK FRIDAY” INTERFAITH SERVICE
@ OCCUPY LA

Friday November 25, 2011
10:30-11:30am
Main Square of Occupy LA, City Hall

JOIN US FOR A SERVICE OF GRATITUDE, APPRECIATION AND BLESSINGS FOR THE ABUNDANCE WE HAVE AND OUR HOPE THAT WE CAN SHARE THEM WITH EVERYONE IN OUR COUNTRY.

Music |Scriptural Readings in the OWS “Mic Check!” format |Fruit Basket Offerings of Thanks |Sights, Sounds and Smells of Many Religions |Ending with a “Jericho-Style” Walk around City Hall with the sound of the ram’s horn

SPEAKERS INCLUDE: Carissa Baldwin-McGinnis; All Saints Church Director of Peace & Justice

For more info contact: Rabbi Joshua Levine Grater/OLA Interfaith Councilmember
626-644-7542
or
occupylosangelesinterfaithsanctuary@gmail.com
@OccupyLAFaith
FB: Occupy Los Angeles Sanctuary

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that there is a lot of people waiting for black friday 2013, and I am one of them. In this year I am plaining to own a PlayStation 4. However I don't like shopping at local shop since It's very crow at this day. So I will find some Black Friday PlayStation 4 Deals or Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this year I want to buy a vacuum cleaner. Unfortunatly, There aren't any deals for my product at local market. I think I have to find a deal for vacuum cleaner at onlion shop like Amazon.

    ReplyDelete